Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Seriously!!!




GiGi has turned into a real fisherlady!!!

OK...I am a total loser!  My laptop broke, we had our 5k with over 2,000 people, my Dad got sick, we went on vacation, opened a new Playhouse in Chicago, swam, tubed, 4 wheeled, went wave runnin, fished, boated, worked on the Playhouse projects, bought a house, sold a house, did karaoke, partied and finally had Channel 7 at the new Chicago Playhouse today before I had a chance to blog!!  Not to mention sports and the normal day to day!!!
I wish I had pictures from this weekend.  I had the three girls at the pool and GiGi decided she wanted to go off the diving board (after going off the big curvy slide 50 times!)  I told her no because I was by myself with the three of them and we should do it with Daddy there.  But do you think she would listen to me???  Before I knew it she was standing in line.  I thought for sure she would get up there and bail.  But when I saw the look of determination on her face I knew I better jump in because she was going to do it!  Sure enough she stood up there, looked right at me, put her hands up in the air and clapped them together (diving position) leaned here head forward as if to dive and then just jumped in!   I grabbed her only to be met with the usual "I do it myself!"   
She is still reading a new book every week.  Her soon to be kindergarten teacher came to her literacy session at the Playhouse and was blown away!  It was so cool!  OK, enough about academics back to the important stuff...SUMMER!!!